Entries are open for Eventiada IPRA Golden World Awards 2019
Entries are open for Eventiada IPRA Golden World Awards 2019, the largest Eastern European communications award, regional partner of the IPRA GWA award, a global competition held since 1990 by the International Public Relations Association (IPRA).
The entries are open for projects, completed between September 1, 2018, and September 1, 2019, in Russia, CIS and Europe. The entries are submitted both in Russian and English via the official website www.eventiada.com. This year, the international jury is going to review and judge projects in all categories. In addition, projects will receive Grand Prix and personal awards such as “Man of the year”, “PR director of the year”, “For contribution to the industry”.
- Entries are open until September, 30;
- October, 6-13 Expert Council voting;
- October, 14-18 International jury voting;
- November, 11-12 Grand Prix voting;
- November 12 Award ceremony, “Rossiya Segodnya” news agency, Moscow
Alexey Safronov, the president of Eventiada IPRA Golden World Awards, CEO of Orta Communications Group:
We are expecting a lot of interesting projects from Russia, CIS, Eastern Europe and Central Asia this year. In addition, we are waiting for the winners who will thank parents on ten different languages in their speeches from the stage. It unites with neighbors, allows you to share experience and compete in ideas and creativity regardless of scale and budget.
- Best project that meets international standards;
- Best innovative project using new tools;
- Best communications strategy;
- Best international project;
- Best corporate social responsibility campaign.
Projects in the field of promotion of healthy lifestyle (supported by the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation):
- Best healthy lifestyle promotion project;
- Best healthy lifestyle project;
- Best healthy lifestyle SMM/digital project;
- Journalist of the Year – for contribution to healthy lifestyle.
Corporate and public projects (supported by the Association of managers):
- Best volunteer project;
- Best cultural project;
- Best project in the field of sports communications;
- Best project in the field of corporate communications;
- Best social project;
- Best public project;
- Best project in the field of marketing communications;
- Best Digital and SMM project;
- Best integrated project.
- Best social project;
- Best PR project;
- Best social media project;
- Creative of the year;
- Best event of the year;
- Student of the year.
Nominations for schools and colleges students (supported by Russian State Social University):
- Best advertising project;
- Best social and digital media project;
- Best event.
About Eventiada IPRA Golden World Awards:
Eventiada IPRA Golden World Awards 2019 is regional partner of the IPRA GWA award, a global competition held since 1990 by the International Public Relations Association (IPRA) that has been improving standards for public relations practice worldwide since 1955.
The award is held since 2011 and today is the largest communications award in Eastern Europe. Eventiada IPRA GWA recognizes the best projects implemented by businesses, state and public organizations, as well as youth projects and projects implemented by students of schools and colleges. In 2018, more than 1000 entries were received in Russian and English from 13 countries, including Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Poland, Russia, Serbia and Tajikistan.
The award is included in the highest Grade (A) of the national rating of communication companies NR2K. Recipients of the award have the added benefit of special terms when applying for the global level of IPRA Golden World Awards.
Organizers of Eventiada IPRA Golden World Awards are Orta Communications Group, International Public Relations Association (IPRA), Association of Managers, Philosophy faculty of Moscow State University and Russian State Social University (RSSU). The Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, “Rossiya Segodnya” news agency, industry media Sostav.ru and industry associations such as RAOS, AKMR, RASO and AKOS support the contest.